Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hazel is turning 7...Let's Bowl, Let's Bowl, Let's Rock-n-Roll!

My daughter, Hazel, has decided that for her 7th birthday she wants to have a bowling party. So, a bowling party it is. She is so excited! 
We found her invitations at Pear Tree Greetings. I love this website! Pear Tree, along with Tiny Prints (another favorite of mine) offers a great selection of designs for just about any themed event. I can always find exactly what I need at either site. Here's the one we chose...


As for the party favors, I found Bowling Pin Water Bottles and Mini Bowling Games from Shindigz. I've personalized each bowling pin by hand painting the names of Hazel's guests on them and will fill them to the rim with goodies. So fun! The mini bowling games will either be attached to the pin with ribbon or just handed out...not sure about this yet.
 


Still have much more to do. Will post more as it all comes together. :)

By the way, Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to sharing with you all the projects that I'm going to be working on this year. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment