Friday, December 3, 2010

Shara Braithwaite...ARTIST EXTRAORDINAIRE!

My dear friend, Shara Braithwaite is an extremely gifted artist...amazingly gifted. I've had the sweet privilege of knowing Shara since we were both in elementary school and thankfully, we've remained friends throughout the years and there's no doubt, we'll continue to be friends for the rest of our lives. Lucky me! :)
Today, I visited Shara in her home and was able to see some of her paintings. I've always known that she was a great artist/painter, but OH MY GOSH!, she's brilliant...truly! These pictures are just a couple glimpses of her talent, but if you'd like to see more of her work, go to Studio Shara and you'll find pieces that will make you smile...from illustrations to family portraits, her work is without question...AMAZING!

photo credit: Studio Shara

photo credit: Studio Shara

I'd like the world to know the name, SHARA BRAITHWAITE and I'll simply start by introducing her to some of you on my tiny little blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment